We believe God's deepest desire for us is to be whole in body, mind, and spirit. Salvation literally means wholeness. Contact us so we can help match you to a wonderful group.
In our GlorYoga gatherings, we focus on:
- body awareness, breath, correct form, and posture so we feel better and more ALIVE!
- having fun moving our bodies and our breath and enjoying one another
- faith, listening, centering, and being present with God.
Persons at all levels of fitness are welcome, including beginners and seniors.
- GlorYoga Basics - Wednesdays starting at 9:00 am. A mixed level class, including mat and chair instruction
- GlorYoga – Thursdays starting at 4:15 pm. A mixed level class, mat only
Classes are $5 each or $20 per month. First class is free
- The hall is open 15 minutes prior to class so please feel free to come and get your mat and props set up so that we may begin.
- Drop-ins are most welcome! No pre-registration needed.
- Location: South Gym of Heritage Hall on the Trinity United Methodist Church Campus (4150 South Shade Avenue, Sarasota 34231) Park in the lot south of the church near Riverwood
Ministry Leader: Jennifer Means, Certified Fitness Instructor
A holistic approach to Godly living: Faith + Food + Fitness + Focus + Friends
- Women's Daniel Plan Group - Thursdays, 2:00 pm in the Wesley Room
- Daniel Plan for Everyone – Sundays, 10:30 am in the Church Office
Drop-ins are most welcome! No pre-registration needed.
Ministry Leader: Tammy Barnett, Licensed Christian Life Coach