God always keeps his promises!
- Sunday mornings at 9:00am
- Bible adventures including stories, crafts, prayer, and fun games for kids and their families
- Kids of all ages are welcome
- Meets upstairs in the Youth Room
The Hearts of Parents and their Children
The more experiences a family shares together – worshipping together, reading Scripture together, praying together, participating in church together, serving others together, listening to music that uplifts the name of Jesus together – the closer they become as a family. As parents and children turn their hearts toward each other, they are fulfilling God’s plan.
The Lord has given parents the leadership role of introducing their children to him and helping them grow up in him, and he is faithful to provide them with everything they need. If you are a parent and feel overwhelmed, you’re not alone. But don’t panic. The tools you need to be successful are available:
1) Have a family devotion time every day. Read the Bible out loud together, read family devotionals out loud together, pray out loud together. 2) Participate in church together. Witness each other worshipping, praying, singing, listening, responding, and be sure to discuss it afterwards as a family. 3) Enjoy each other and serve those around you. Eat together, play together, and read together. Most importantly, serve others together – whether it’s at church, a local food bank, or in and around your neighborhood. These memories will last forever. 4) Bless each other. Speak words of encouragement and hope to each other every chance you get. Discuss family issues and come to an agreement that you will overcome any obstacle that stands in the way of your family. 5) Let the Spirit of God do the rest. He is on your side. Listen when he calls and follow where he leads, knowing that your family can do all things through Christ who gives you strength!
May your family experience God's goodness and delight as you draw closer to Jesus and each other. And don’t hesitate to reach out to us for resources, guidance, or prayer. Remember, the Lord is great and he is ready to bless you and your family!